Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact one of our customer care advisors here. We'll be more than happy to help.
1) When will my order be charged?
You card will be charged as soon as the payment has been made online
2) Where is my order?
Once we've received your order and processed your payment, please allow up to 28 days for delivery, although we expect to dispatch most orders within 14 days. Orders placed during a Bank Holiday will take longer. We endeavour to get all packages to our customers as soon as possible. Please note to receive your in time for Christmas, please complete your order by the 15th of December 2017.
3) How can I return my order?
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of delivery, or is an incorrect item, please send an email detailing the fault, along with an image to email@example.com. b. We will either replace the item or refund, whichever is your preferred option. We will reply to your email telling you how this will be processed.
4) How much is delivery?
Please refer to the delivery page by clicking here. Please note, free delivery is not available for shipping addresses outside the United Kingdom.
5) Can I specify a delivery time slot?
I'm afraid this is not possible for standard deliveries.
6) What happens if I'm not in when you attempt delivery?
The delivery driver will always leave a delivery card to contact for re-delivery. But, if the customer specifies to leave parcel in a safe place William Edwards Home and the carrier do not accept any responsibility and the parcel is left at the customer's own risk.
7) What should I do if my order arrives damaged or with items missing?
Please email details and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
8) What should I do if I'm unhappy with my order?
Email email@example.com explaining your reasons
9) If some items in my order are delayed, will I receive my other items in the meantime?
We prefer to deliver complete orders unless requested otherwise by the customer, in which case additional delivery charges may be incurred.
10) I've broken the lid on my teapot, how can I replace it?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photographs.
11) How should I care for my William Edwards Home crockery?
See care guide by clicking here
12) What does 'microwave safe' mean?
See dishwasher guide by clicking here